Friday, March 30, 2012

NEW PATTERN LINE AND HALLOWEEN ITEMS FOR SALE.

I have added a new line to my patterns, I call it ~Prairie Life~. I just added 4 new patterns to it on my website.
I have a few of the bonnets for sale on ebay, most of the buggy bonnets got bought today, but I have a few more to add tomorrow. I still have several of the little one's bonnets available. I have one of the Lil' Sod-busters outfits available on ebay, the school days dress already sold. I do have another one to list, just need to get some pictures taken of it.  I also had a few of my Halloween items left over from the store I sell in. I have them marked at 50 % off on ebay also. I will add some pictures of them at the bottom of this post, after the new pattern pictures.


PRAIRIE LIFE- SCHOOL DAYS DRESS


PRAIRIE LIFE- LIl' SOD-BUSTER HANGER

PRAIRIE LIFE- BUGGY BONNETS

PRAIRIE LIFE- LITTLE ONE'S
 BONNETS


BELOW ARE A FEW OF THE HALLOWEEN ITEMS THAT ARE 50% OFF IN MY EBAY STORE. CLICK ONTO MY EBAY LINK AT TOP RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE.




(GERTIE IS A RAVENS HAVEN PATTERN)








3 comments:

  1. I had to jump over to your website and buy these wonderful patterns. You know I love prairie things, so I am thrilled with your new line. Can't wait to make them. And thank you that you have reasonable prices on your patterns. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not wait to visit your website. Just ordered some of the Prairie patterns. So proud you are offering these patterns. Can't wait to make the items. Thanks so much for sharing. I have so many of your patterns and they are all so much fun to make.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should hold on to those Halloween items... as fast as the days are flying by, it will be that time in the blink of an eye!! Lol

    SO adorable Kathy!! I LOVE your new prairie line, obviously it will do well!

    Best wishes with it! Have a fantastic week, sweet friend~

    ReplyDelete