Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NEW ITEMS LISTED, PATTERNS AVAILABLE IN A FEW DAYS!

BEEN BUSY THIS WEEK WORKING ON SOME NEW ITEMS. BELOW ARE PICTURES OF 3 NEW PRIMS I JUST LISTED ON EBAY. THESE ARE THE ORIGINALS THAT WILL BE FEATURED ON MY PATTERN COVERS, UP FOR BID. I WILL HAVE PATTERNS AVAILABLE FOR THESE 3 IN A FEW DAYS, SO STOP BY MY WEBSITE OR MY EBAY. WILL HAVE SOME MORE AMERICANA AND SUMMER ITEMS BY NEXT WEEK. I EVEN GOT A FEW FALL ITEMS I'M WORKING ON, I HOPE TO GET TONS OF HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS PATTERNS STARTED SOON.
"OLD FOLKS" DOLL SET WITH PILLOW AND QUILT.
GRAMMA AND GRAMPA ARE READY FOR BED, OR MAYBE THE RETIREMENT HOME!

"EARLY FOLK" PRAIRIE DOLL SET

"ATTIC FIND" EXTREME PRIMITIVE BEAR

3 comments:

  1. oh, Kathy.....I love them all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, all the items are awesome, but I just love the old folks. I feel tonight about the way they look. (lol) Love your patterns, have purchased lots of them and they make-up so well. Can't wait and will watch for these. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, I love them all, that bear and the old people are so great. Was the bear hard to make?
    I want that pattern, I will be watching for the posting.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete